Here’s the scenario:
You own a small café, you’ve been open for just over a year and business is booming. You’ve just received favourable reviews in the local press and food bloggers can’t stop raving and tweeting about your unique eats. You’d love to be able to expand your business by investing in new kitchen equipment, but your current budget doesn’t allow for this purchase. What do you do?
Here’s the solution:
Finance your kitchen equipment using leasing. In previous blog posts we talked about the type of assets Bluestone can lease, including kitchen equipment, but we haven’t really focused on the benefits that leasing can bring to your business.
The most obvious advantage of leasing over cash is that there is no large cash outlay upfront. Why should you pay upfront for assets that can only provide a return on your investment over time and depreciate in value?
Here are some other great benefits of leasing:
- Major Tax Benefits – Lease payments are fully tax deductible for private organisations.
- Ease of Budgeting- Your payments are fixed throughout the term of your lease which allows for easy and more accurate budget projections.
- Ease of Decision Making- You can make investment decisions based on your needs not your budget constraints.
- Make Your Capital Work For You- Now that your cash isn’t locked away in depreciating assets you can use it elsewhere for higher returns.
- Flexibility- Leases are totally flexible. You can determine the term, frequency of payment and the structure to suit your exact needs.
- Manage obsolescence- Leasing helps you refresh your assets strategically so, for example, technology assets never face redundancy and you always have the latest equipment.
- VAT – Leasing allows you to spread the cost of VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum upfront.
- Turnkey Solution-Leasing allows you to build all of your costs into the lease to maximise your benefits even further.
If you’re interested in finding out more how leasing can benefit your business, please get in touch with us on 01924 248 800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org